Wednesday, March 28, 2007

So de...TITANIC



From Titanic ....

YOU JUMP, I JUMP!!

Now, U JUMP, I LAUGH!!!

OR

U JUMP, I PUSH U!!

I got this funny stuff from my friend, thus i just forwarded out to my friend list. End of the day, i received a funny replied...

You cry, I tease u
You laugh, I tease u
You angry, I tease u
You jump............................................,
I find another victim :P



My special humble version...

You cry, I piak u!!
You laugh, I piak u!!
You angry, I piak u!!
You jump............................................, I piak u!! before u jump off!! ^o^

2 comments:

Jaeboy said...

"I piak u!! before u jump off!!"

piak before jump?? police could say the guy jumped because it was related to your piaking!!

Jo said...

muhhahaa..u this notty worm..
why related to me woh..m so innocent leh..:P

oh yeah..here i will post yours version :....
If you are sad, i piak you
If you are happy, i slurp you
If you smile, i hug you...
:P