Sunday, October 09, 2005

Home Cooking Gathering

Today is a good day!woke up in the morning, breakfast already ready for me, yummy porridge cooked by mummy. long time no home cooking for me...really miss it!
Mum gonna be with me for one week, so i 've great pleasure to eat all the nice food. Too bad tomorrow she is going back home..i gonna to miss her alots!! sob sob^_^
Gonna "EAT MYSELF" oh...
Imagine everyday i back home, i have someone is waiting for me for dinner, housework is done, dinner is ready...everyday yummy soup... so "han fook" one.. next week gonna back to shape, hardly to eat alone everyday (will get sick one), so normally skip the dinner session. :(
This afternoon brought her went shopping @ IOI mall, she told me it was tiring.. hahaha... i know her dislike shopping and walk around, rather stay at home watching tv, cooking, listening to music and reading.. We bought some groceries.. and she bought me a brand new slow cooker! Wow! such a great gift from my mum! She wants me to have proper meal and able to cook my favourite soups while she's not around with me. How sweet! Thanks mum! *Smoochies*
Also we bought some vegetables and Gary's birthday cake then heading to Lynne's house. Tonight we have home cooking gathering with Lynne, Mary and Rachel. Wondering why Weimun didnt come along?
*SLurp* Look what we had for dinner? Deep fried oyster mushroom (YUMMY! Lynne said not enuff..craving more for it) Fried choy sum, Fried rice (cooked by Rachel, all become rice balls..muahahhaa..*ops* pls no complain yeah), vegetable soup with prawn balls and pork rib, Fried chilli padi with onion & anchovies (damn spicy but extremely nice with rice). Rachel eat till cried...shed out her tear, blow her nose..hahaha...
After dinner, drinking session..don't get me wrong...we had soya bean cincau...muahahhaa...
Then watching TV, Rachel out of sudden wanna go swimming...cool! more than 6 months i didnt go swimming, this is good time for me to pick up my swimming skill again.
Rachel, Lynne and I went swimming together..Then both of them told me.. "Jo, look..the slow moving guy again..swim very slow one" muahaha.... then we didn't bother much just jumped into the pool. Have fun time...... Suddenly, Lynne and Rachel asked me to go over one side of the pool, asked me look at one of unknown items underneath the pool. It seems like a piece undergarment, white colour...Rachel said it's underwear, I told her it's bra. End up Lynne said got shit there...Whalao! Who's the bastard did tat? then both of them freak out and not dare to swim over there. muahaha...
However, we still swim for one hour. Rachel just learned how to swim, so she keeps swallowed some of the water..(she keep saying shit water, she's damn funny & cute) ahahahha.....
Phew..we back home @ 11.30pm..What a fruitful day for me! Spent a quality time together with my mum and friends. ^0^

No comments: