Monday, November 05, 2007

Egg eater

I am an egg eater! Ever since the doctor has warned me to cut down my egg intake due to my LDH level 0.2% higher than normal level (based on my medical check up report), i ought to sacrifice bit on my daily diet, try to cut down any food with eggs! aw....-_-
How i cut down my egg intake? from 20 eggs per month cut till 10 eggs per month, feel better and less guilty. :P
I love sunny side up, scramble egg and omelets!! Here, let me present you my 'dancing' sunny side up! :P

5 comments:

xniquet said...

20 eggs a month??? hmmm Inever counted my egg intake too...every time also tambah telur ....:S

Anonymous said...

only 10 a month?
I will die.
I looooooove eggs

A world that i've seen said...

@x : of coz i count loh, coz i m the one who go for grocery shopping mah..:P

@ mrs the point: if i bake cake will be more than that right? hehehe

WoMbOk™♂ said...

lol. My cholestrol is off the charts.. use to eat 2 a day. I couldn't live with just 20 a month :P

Anonymous said...

can't believe there are so many out there who love eggs like i do. so i'm not a weirdo. hehe.