Thursday, December 21, 2006

My luxurious training day!!

Noodle & pasta station
My dessert platter, i picked my own dessert from buffet counter
Black forest cake, waffle, banana fritter & chocolate ice cream
My appetizer platter, picked from buffet counter too.
smoked salmon tartar, fish ball, squid with thai sauce, potato salad, mussel salad
Sushi counter...yum yum maki & tempura
Roof top swimming pool next to Skybar!!
Traders Lounge @ 32 floors (if not mistaken)
Skybar!! with fabulous skylandscape view...
My afternoon coffee break
one sweet chocolate thingy, veal sausage with fig jam & delicious chicken wrap
Open air whirlpool??
My dinner @ Gobo
Grilled chicken breast
Cappucino
Pecan nut chocolate cake served with almond ice cream
Grilled mahi-mahi fillet with mashed potato
My caffe latte
Hot main course counter
Little cute xmas tree as table ctr piece
Christmas promotion flyer on table
Appetizer counter
Play station @ Business ctr
Unique noodle bowl
Fish ball 'lok-lok' style, pasta rigatoni with mushroom cream sauce
Complimentary mineral water from Traders @ meeting room for my training
Christmas yole log cake
My morning coffee break
mango smoothie, ham & blueberry little burger & hazelnut whirl
Noodle station & craving station
Dessert counter
Table setup
Coffee machine
With coffee capsule cost at RM1.50 per capsule
My favourite spot
Business Ctr reception counter
My breakfast, croissant & danishes

Pub style Business Ctr


Last Saturday i was sent to Traders KL for 1 whole day training which considered as a luxurious training day!! Been pampered as a guest ...wee..wee..^o^

Woke up early morning at 6.30am, faster get ready and leave my place at 7.30am to kl town, scared of traffic jam and don't want to be late. Thanks god the traffic was so smooth on highway and i shall be grateful that i've a chauffer of the day, Marcus who's so kind to fetch me there.

Phew! I was the first one who reached there, walked around in the business ctr. After that met up with my colleague cum trainer, John. Breakfast been served to us, some danishes and fruit juices. Of coz never ever forget to take my favourite coffee to kick of my day!!

OMG! The rest of them all came in late!! I bit regreted why i came so early, don't know for what?
However, we started the training at 9.30am, by 10.30am we had our morning coffee break. AFter 2 hours we went for lunch break, it was awesome buffet lunch @ Gobo chit-chat. Modern chic designed cafe, i love their heavenly dessert i.e. banana fritter with vanilla sauce & served with ice cream, blackforest cake with rum flavour.

After lunch break back to training session, we did some brainstorming and presentation. Very soon afternoon coffee break again. OMG! whole day i been stuffed by yummy food (approximate 5 meals, 7 cups of brewed coffee and juices), sat there almost doze off. Thus, we had some games to wake us up. Did some stretching & jumping actions, it was FUN!

The training session ended by 6pm, we went for hotel tour. Visited 4 types of rooms, city view, park view & 2 suite rooms, Traders lounge, skybar, swimming pool & spa. Once we done the hotel tour, been invited to Gobo upstair for dinner with boss. Wow! 3 course set menu with choice of main course (caesar salad, grilled chicken breast, grilled mahi-mahi fish fillet, pecan nut chocolate cake with almond ice cream), i was impressed with the their attentive service. We had a great time chit chating there and enjoy our food & drinks. My boss even gave me a bottle of wine to bring home, wow! So surprise!! During coffee session, boss gave speech to us, he was bit long winded (long gas) keep on talking on and on, till i want to go home also can't go off. Finally he finished everything, i bid farewell to everyone faster make a move before they want go other places for second round, coz my 'chauffer' was waiting for me. LOL!! ^o^
Phew! What a lovely day yet tiring one.... I don't mind go for this kind of pampered luxurious training again!! What would you say?

1 comment:

Jaeboy said...

yeee the pictures are quite clear, issit ur phone cam?

you so hanfok, we have to pay and u dun have to... so luxurious.