Friday, December 29, 2006

Little Luxurious Goodies....~Pamper me~

Nice packaging from Bodyshop
Rose perfume, candles, shower gel & body lotion
Nice packaging frm Sk II
My SK II range, hope can make my skin feel good & even better
(replenish basic stock & add on a few new products into my daily skin care range)
Ella Bache sample (travel kit) Cleansing milk, toner, rose scrub & face mask
Courtesy from Constance
Paul & Joe primer foundation, still testing it out for better result on make up

2006 is going to end, let's welcoming new year 2007. A brand new page of my life...moving on..for a better version? i doubt it. Nevertheless, i still pamper myself with goodies. :P
These all nice goodies gonna 'accompany' me for 2007....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope that product works for u..i mean Paul n Joe..cuz it's like the best secret to flawless makeup lorr..hehe..that's what i read, it says japanese girls all used it..cover up pores for perfect makeup!!!

muahhhhhhhhhhh

Pegs

Maverick SM said...

This is not little luxurious... it cost a bomb!!!!Bang, bang, bang... you are fortunate to be pampered.