Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Stewpiak!!

Sigh...been 2 days no internet connection when i back to home..>_<
pointless to bring laptop back home..
i've been tried for half day (sunday) to connect, no dialing tone...
Thus, called up telekom to complain non stop, and told them my problem, the customer service seems can't assist me, then told me to add on 5 commas,,,,, in front of 1515. Mind you, i was trying on dial up tmnet, so i did add the stewpiak ,,,,, , end up still can't connect at all!!
I called up again, then this time was an annoying malay chap, talked crap to me, said i've make reported few minutes ago, he can't do anything for me, asked me to wait till technician to come over or wait for their call. And he kept on talking crap to me, i just fed up and hang up the phone. $%#^$%&^%&^ FUCK up phone line.
The next day morning, the technician came, finally we found the problem was the free voice mail int he phone line system, i told him just cancel it, we don't need the service very interrupted lor...
After one hour, i manage to dial up jor...*heehee...* if not i will keep on cursing it.
Don't know what kind of service, give free voice msg service will cause all the line go upside down, then better dun provide lah..before invest never think of pros and cons one...sigh..
sometimes i find the voice msg service kinda irritating, coz before u pick up the phone call it bounce to msg already. Thus, i disable all my voice msg service, just let the phone ring till i pick up the call. :p
Today back to office, on the 'dinosaur' pc, waited for so long to load up to system, then program was lagging, open one file need to wait ages...till i want to smash the monitor jor..then i make comments to IT manager, he told me due to the new antivirus program caused the whole company pc lagging, network slow down, server got problem...aiyo, is that my problem o not? now i'm having problem with my pc, so i am telling u this , then u dun give me lame excuses lah, what is the purpose to have a IT manager here, to solve our IT issues what?!! End up u ask me to wait and see how woh...if i can solve the problem myself, why not u give 5% of ur salary to me? The idiotic pc took me 2 hours to load all the programs up to normal speed , just like an engine...a car...need to start up 'warming' up ..do some ' execises' before i get ready to work...shall i sit here to day dream for 2 hours then only start to work? how could u expected me to work and being efficiency with this kind of 'resources'? *Hopeless*
Well, i still need to deal with it...the 'dinosaur' dynasty kind of system...Oh god! pls help me!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuiyooooooooo...nice surrounding and nice scenes driving back...