Monday, October 30, 2006

Driving Back!!

The blue sky after a rain...
My favourite scene...i feel good to view it...^o^

2 days ago, i drove home for 3.5 hours which is a non-stop journey for me.
Normally i need to take 4 hours plus with 110km/hr, but that i was driving so slow due to raining day, 2 hours journey on highway keep raining non stop.
I suppose to wake up 9 am in the morning which i woke up late, coz i went to bed by 4am and i need more zzzzz, a simple rest is for me to run a longer journey mah...:P
By 5.30pm i already reached town, before mummy keep calling me: "where are you huh?"
In fact, she was not happy that i drive back home alone, she wants me to take cab. But as she knew that i am a rebel person and i would not listen to her all the time, i still prefer drive back at my flexi time and i can listening to my favourite music, dump all the stuff into my car. ^o^
It was kinda a tiring one, once i reached, i straight went inside my room, laying on bed then doze off. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you got tagged by me! Feel to do it! By the way, how's your long holiday?