Wednesday, November 08, 2006

10 Stewpiak Questions Tag~ It's not a meme ~

RULES: Ten Stupid Question Tag

1. Place a copy of the rules with the tag.
2. Answer the ten questions of whoever tagged you.
3. Write ten questions for others to answer.
4. Tag three people. (I going to tag ten people!)

I got tagged by Eeleen last week, finally i manage to have time to do this tag. ^o^

And the ten questions I’m supposed to answer are as follows.

  1. Why is it I’m a girl instead of a boy?
    Do i have a choice? I should ask my dad why his chromosome like that one? Mind you i still happy being a girl!!!
  2. Why do I have to work everyday instead of going off for holiday everyday? I need to work my ass off to pay off my holiday expenses right? Or find me a sugardaddy then i can go for holiday everyday!! LOL
  3. Why did you ever care to answer all this 10 quenstions? Does it a matter to you? coz i like it!
  4. Did you add me in my new MSN ID? Oh no, how could you forget my MSN ID!!!??
  5. Do you hate me? What's hate? Why should i hate you? Don't you love me?
  6. When you going to treat me for dinner? Come, faster pick a date first!!
  7. When is my birthday? On the same day, same month & every year i will celebrate it!
  8. Who do you love most in the world? Love me not?! Love me, myself & I
  9. How much is your salary this month? Every month same amount, i wish to have more and more... if you don't mind please donate 5% of your salary to me, i would be pleased!!
  10. Err, who are you? Do I know you? Who am i? I bet you know me!! Otherwise, i gonna to 'piak' you!!!

Voila! My turn to give 10 question now...*wink*

Here is the ten question I’m going to tag Evelyn, Jae, Tonyyy, Benghan, Mikel, Maverick, Sylvia, SLPS, Peggy & Gracie . I know it’s sound weird but it’s still a question.

  1. How do you measure beauty / handsome?
  2. What is the biggest lie you have ever told your girl friend / boy friend?
  3. Name one of your good & bad habits.
  4. What's your most overused phrase?
  5. What you can't live with..?
  6. Tell me about your fantasy!!
  7. How do we know each other?
  8. Tell me about your first crush. When?How?
  9. What do you hate the most?
  10. What colour do you like the most? Why?

2 comments:

Jaeboy said...

look at those questiosn!! they suck!! why tag meeeee

A world that i've seen said...

jae, i've not enuff brain juice, was cracking my head to think of better questions...i knew it big sux..but oh..i still wan to tag u ..coz u r cute! LOL :P