Saturday, July 22, 2006

Packed!!! Times always not enuff!!!

Phew!! Saturday is a happy day! No need to wake up early.
Today suppose hang out with Mary @ KLCC, but last minute she has something else on. Hence, i need to go there alone. Anyway, i've my mission to be achieved. *he..he...*
John told me not to drive to KLCC coz hardly get a car parking, so i took LRT train to go there.KLCC was packed!! Lot's of sales are on going, but my money is not sales.=.= I walked thru the colourful turner to KL Convention Ctr,There's some conference, the stewpiak security and police blocked the way.It was dazzling,i need to walk at the side way (garden park)in order for me to reach Traders. I called John that i can't locate where's Traders coz can't see any logo. *LOL*

Phew! Finally i found the small reception lobby, surprised me that the lobby is simple and clean design.I took lift went up to 5 floor, GOBO chit-chat(restaurant)with vibrate and modern designs.Wow! I met Janice, Gary (ex-colleague) & John, Janice gave me a big hug!!John showed me around the restaurants, Gobo chit-chat & Gobo Upstairs (Lounge & grill). What's Gobo mean? It means 'Light' according to John. But i've found different meaning of Gobo. Check it out hereGobo 1, Gobo 2& Gobo 3

Gobo chit-chat with 210 seating capacity,divided into smoking & non-smoking,can have boot seated or normal seated tables. There's a square island buffet counter for appetizer and sushi bar. A temptation dessert chiller counter displays sweet desserts and a show bakery area for some attractions i.e. waffle baking. An open concept noodle section to show case the chinese lady chef how she prepares 'lamen' for you. Gobo chit-chat offers buffet breakfast, set lunch with semi buffet, set dinner & a la carte. The menu price range is reasonable and value for money.

A staircase from Gobo Chit-Chat leads to Gobo Upstairs-Lounge and Grill, where a contemporary and fashionable environment awaits.With an open concept bar, it offers a spectacular view of the Petronas Twin Towers. Gobo offers more than 10 types of wine selection by glass, wide selection creative cocktail & mocktail list.John & I had a late lunch at Gobo Chit-chat, he recommented me to give a try on Rigatoni with veal bolonese. Erm...yummy! The pasta is freshly made,al dente! with juicy mince veal tomato sauce. I also tried out the 'Coffee Culture'. I had a cuppa Cafe Latte, very nicely present with little stainless steel tray,short glass of whip cream sprinkled with cocoa powder served with a piece of crunchy cookie. Just lovely one! The coffee is smooth to drink with nice aroma. John told me the coffee is supplied from Coffex, brewed by Arabicca coffee bean. What a great experience!!
Never forget the table setup, impressed with the water goblet, it came with bubble designed. The table placemat came with drink coaster designed. Most of the items bought from WMF.

Besides that, John gave me a short hotel tour. We went to Club Lounge, Deluxe room & Business Centre. I just love the room, offering breathtaking views over the KLCC Park and the Towering Twin Wonders of KL, flat screen TV and cutting edge technology of complimentary broadband internet access in all rooms. The room rate inclusive complimentary buffet breakfast. ^o^
Too bad can't access health club, sky pool & spa coz yet to complete, still under construction.

After a slurpy meal, met up with John's wife, Jackie for a chat. She's so lovely and walked me to exit. Surprised me that i met up my another ex-colleague, Vicky who workes at KL Convention Ctr.

But i didn't chat that long over there, coz Christopher buzz me that he was coming to KLCC wanna to meet me up there. I rushed to KLCC said hi to him and his friend, went to Isetan grapped a SK II value pack. As you know now is Mega sales right? *wink* Then, bumped into Chamelion bought 2 hair clips and i left KLCC to Kelana Jaya for another appointment.
I was waiting at Kelana Jaya for Irene to pick me up, we had a movie date in One Utama. She got me a free ticket for Pitrates of the Carribean:Dead Man's Chest. Last weekend i was sad coz can't get the ticket for this movie. Hurray for this weekend! We managed to collect the ticket for 9pm show but with separate seat, she was one row in front of me, better than nothing yeah, mind you the whole cinema was fulled. Before the show, we went for a short shopping, i bought a pair of nice jean from Yishion. Kinda cheap with 50% off, the jean cost me RM45. ^o^

I enjoyed the casting by John Depp as Capt Jack Sparrow, he still full with his hilarious actions. William Turner (Orlando Bloom) this time showed off his sword-fight skill (no more arch), still that charming!! Make me laugh the most was the Davy Jones's heart still bumping and keep inside the chest for years. Wondering can survive that long.. Davy Jone's octopus face so funny, multi functioning... :p The most 'potong steam' ~worst part of this movie, ended with a cliff-hanger. There's no complete ending. Surely, this sequal even make us curious and can't wait for Part 3 (due in May 2007).

Voila! That's about my fruitful Saturday! Full of appointments,times seem running out!! I wish i can have a magic watch, add on addtional hours of the day. Nah..I don't want a magic compass as Capt Jack. ~Bleuk~
Phew!I back home at 1 a.m ^o^

1 comment:

LuUeE said...

Pirates of the carribean 2 the coolest movie of the month.. hai~ i haven got the chance to watch yet