Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Emotional Vs Rational


I've been struggling long enough with my 'private affair' in life...
Things break into gazilion pieces in my mind..What'cha gonna do now?
Mentally abuse, think of too much nonsense, lots of worries...anxious... drove me crazy like nuts.
The uncomfortable sound of silence... Emotional abuse please stay far away....

I shared my frustration, problems with my friends.
One of a friend of mine, Klein told me that:"Female is an unique species with too much of emotional within themselve. Always can't solve the problem rationally, because of emotional influenced the decision making." Because think of too many nonsense and consequences, will make you back off and hold back. Why not just do it! He mentioned that look forward A PERFECT DAY!! I told him that there's nothing perfect in this world.

Klein mentioned that "That's why you have to look forward for a perfect day! You must treat everyday as a problem day! Everyday will full of problems await you to solve, then you only can remember the significant day itself! You won't simply slip your mind off, otherwise day just another day, so monotonous. Take the problems as an opportunity and challenge, you will grow stronger, smarter, tougher..." That's part of life, just face it!

He told me he would not involve so much of emotional impact into an issue, thus only can make the firm decision to solve the issue. Don't perceive it as a problem at all. To be RATIONAL!
Don't put the past experienced into the matter, don't have pre-judgement, don't involve personal emotion, don't treat the person that you know in the past as core impact, never ever think of the person attitute, behavior and charateristic. Be focus! phew...It sounds bit tough yeah!

Some circumtances, we are not allow to think too much..we have limited time frame for decision making, some unexpected events will come along. Even get challenge within oneself, tend to follow your heart? or your mind? To follow devilish or angelic?

So now, let's make an emotional withdrawal and step along..

2 comments:

RennyBA said...

The Queer Chef pimped me here and I say hello from Norway:-)

LuUeE said...

hhah.. Cool entry.. I am also a pyhscology fan.. except my spelling is a bit poor.. hahha.. Good work..