Sunday, July 02, 2006

10 Life's simple pleasure


I’ve been tagged by Gracie.
Herewith my 10 life’s simple pleasures .

  1. Call my parents or my best buddy, fill them in on everything that's going on in my life.
  2. Dance stress away.It release angst from the day and will leave my feeling better.
  3. Shopping, buy something nice /good for myself, reward myself after so-long hardwork days.
  4. Toss myself on my bed, hugging my soft toy & pillows. Having a good beauty sleep during weekend.
  5. Cooking, passionate in cooking. I will so thrill when i manage to cook a yummy dish and let my parents and friends taste it.
  6. Having a good chat and some laughs with friends. Happy to see my friends to be happy..:)
  7. Watch a good movie, will make my day.
  8. Eating, i love to eat. Try out savoury yummy food, hmm...food indulgence.
  9. Read some good books.
  10. Sipping my coffee / tea, enjoy the private moments and listening to my favourite songs at home.

1 comment:

[NottY]Nee said...

haha.. no 3 is definately what i like! ^^