Friday, July 21, 2006

Desperate Housewives

Do you watch Desperate Housewives @ channel 8 or ASTRO?
I didn't follow all the series...
But i salut their style...how cunning...how nasty... how bitchy..how devilish...how desperate?
Really dare devil... So block out there don't simply mess with woman..not only housewife, other people's gal friend, someone daughter as well.. don't under estimate SPICE GAL's POWER +.+
Female is dangerous creature!! hiak~ hiak~


What if you mess with a wrong gal? too bad..you deserved it!!
"SERVED HIM RIGHT!"

Disney's Desperate Housewives.. *tee-hee* ^o^

3 comments:

BaBy JeE said...

yey... I love to watch this show... I watched till episode 21, season 2!!

I love gabrial esp...

Anonymous said...

I also love desperate housewives! I love Teri Hatcher!!!

LuUeE said...

Hiyee.. Jo.. hahaha.. I may not be a big fan of desperate housewife.. BUT I think desperate housewife is cool esp the neat girl.. which has changed Lu Jee into a very neat person.. nge nge nge..