Sunday, July 09, 2006

Homie...~~

Yesterday i spent 2 hours journey on highway and another 2 hours journey 'slow mode cruising' on small little kampung road, finally i manage to reach home safely.

After a session of 'negotiation' with mummy, she gave up to pursuit me and knew i'm so stubborn insist wanna to drive home alone. And I MAKE IT!! ^o^

Yeah, i know ..i know...
Mum always worries that a lady drive alone for long journey is bit dangerous, is not advisable. But i believe that i can manage to handle it, why i need to depends on others. I did ask my buddy to come along with me, i even gave her one month notice to inform her to schedule herself, end up she FFK me. Fine, not a big deal, coz i knew it she is not going to make it anyway. She only a friend of mine, who only hang out for fun, clubbing, shopping and karaoke. Other than that dun buzz her. Unless can get a hunk to pick her up, buy her everything then she will consider, but too bad i aint a hunk tho...*gulp* Whole group of my old friends knew her kind of attitute too. Well, its nothing to do with me. As long as i'm happy with who i am and what i am doing. Can't bother much of what people trying to comment on me, i can't please everyone of them.
'myspace

I was damn tiring, exhauted and sleepy. Was sleeping for whole evening...is good that no one disturb me.

I'm so bliss that to see my parents and granny. Daddy even teased me that he should thanks me that i come back that he can indulge himself with salted vege fish head soup and others yummy food. Muahahha...^o^

Today Mum taught me how to wrap dumpling (bah zhang), my version of dumpling is small, and some out of shape, she laugh till tear also flow out. My skill really that bad huh? But at least i've passion to learn and dare to do it. LOL~

It's good to be back home. Take a short break and enjoy family good company. Spend some quality moments with beloved parents. Can 'manja-manja' bit..

1 comment:

MavAero said...

Hopefully I am not receiving tofu version of ba zhang =P Or else I bite =P