Monday, April 03, 2006

Advise

Last night went out with Lynne & Mary, to celebrate Lynne's birthday together.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U, LYNNE!
We went for steamboat with buffet style at Sunway.

As usual, we used to hang out together once a month for makan-makan. This time Wei Mun FFK us. Three of them always act as my big sista, always take care of me. I'm so grateful to have them in my life.

Last week they went to Sabah trip, bought me a beautiful pearl bracelet. I just love it so much! Everytime whenever they go, always remember to bring back souvernir / gift for me. So touching that always remember me.

During the dinner, these 2 sista gave me piece of advise.
Mary knew i was bit disappointed and upset for past few weeks, piece of advise from her.
"Keep option open, never stop trying. Try for your luck! Oppportunity always be there for you. Don't set your target and requirement too high!"
Lynne gave me a piece of her advise too.
"Try to be more humble. Don't always look at people's fault, always remind yourself and look at yourself, do you did something wrong as well? Sometimes not always people's fault, don't keep blaming each other. Try to improve yourself, if you did something wrong."
Hmm...yeah..sometimes just overwhelmed, over stress out... tend to forget what is right and what is suppose to do...things just went beyong control... should learn from the mistake and lesson, pick up the good points, try not to repeat the same stupid mistake again. Gained the experienced from the past, always look forward for a better day. Life has to move on....as long as one has the passion, everyone will be succeed in life. The greatest motivation come from within. If we keep on saying we can and push for it,we truly can make it happen!

Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do!!

No comments: