Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Spend time with my pet brother~~~

Last Sunday, my pet brother James buzz me... wanna go out yumchar...
He wanna go to lounge have a drink and chit chat...

After i picked him up in the evening, still have no clue where to go yet. End up we walked around in JW Marriott look for Marriott Cafe still can't find it (closed for renovation, no wonder! LOL). Window shopping @ Starhill Gallery. Finally he decided give a try at Regent, Oggi Lounge. We were there before their bar opened, so sit there for almost 30 min, drink order been taken. They served us 3 types of snack, yummy. James had a big cup of cappucino, i enjoyed my mango squash. He enjoyed his buffy there, suddenly his little gf called up, Oh Shit! she is in bukit bintang shopping with her parents. ahahhahaa...She wanted to see him, but he's smoking.. Oh. No! can't let her to know James was smoking. So he told a little white lie loh..can't meet her, will meet her later. LOL! coz he will try his best to get rid of the ciggy smell before go to see her. Why James need to be like that huh? just quit smoking lah..what so difficult huh? well, too bad for him to have a possessive gf. :P

After drinking session, we went to MNG. I wanna to buy a black top from there. James also want to buy a top for his lovely gf. So just helped him to pick one for her. :)

Then we went to pick up Daniel, we went to Nathan Mamak for dinner. They intro me tried out indo mee goreng with chicken, wahlao..their fried crispy chicken was fabulous! The notty boy also taught me give a try on 'Shisha', type of water pipe ciggy thingy with variety of flavour. Well, i choked a few times. Thanks for that, i don't think i can take it. LOL!

Voila! I spent more than 8 hours with my pet brother. Fun time yeah..:)

No comments: