Monday, April 10, 2006

Weekend Trip

I had a wonderful weekend trip...it was a short notice and last minute trip for me.
Last Friday i was exhausted, left office by 5.30pm, after showered straight away hit my sack.
i was in my sweet dream land, suddenly phone rang...CF called up asked me to pack my stuff and get ready for surprise weekend trip. As i know that he need to rush up to Ipoh for events roadshow thingy, why suddenly want to bring me along? Anyway, I was happy that i can have a free trip to Northern part. I quickly packed my stuff and called Jchanet to get ready as well.

CF & KK told me that we have to reach Ipoh by 10.00pm, that's impossible to make it! Coz it was raining day, and Jchanet was late and traffic jam. End up gonna missed out the road show.
We reached Ipoh by 11.30pm, since we can't make it for the road show, we were heading to Penang trip! Have some fun!!! 1.00am we reached Penang town, lost in the street...look for club/ pub for clubbing. I called up steven for direction, he was so helpful and direct us eventhough i buzzed him in the midnight, i really feel bad to disturb him. *wink*

We found a street full of pubs/clubs, let jchanet make the decision which one we going to step in. We went to S3, from the entrance, the club look kinda nice, fiber optic lighting design. First timer / newbies no cover charge, so we just stepped in. Ordered 2 jugs of beer, look around the noobs and enjoyed the music. The chic inside the club totally can't beat KL one, coz hardly find Hot chic. Lots of old nerd around... First at all, house music played by DJ was ok. After that there was band performance, 2 gals and 1 sissy guy shaking their butt. GOSH! let me mind you, totally ruin my night (mood) for the outing. Why? They only sang one english song "superstar", the rest all ah beng chinese song, old mandarin and cantonese songs.... kill me please... the sound system was sux! The singer vocal no need to mention, as you know also totally OUT! We faster finished up our drink and walked off. First and the last experience from the club.

Then we met up CF's cute cousin, Michelle , her bf and bunch of frenz for supper. We tried out the prawn mee, loo mee and fried lala. Nah.. i still prefer KL's food. Why? Coz portion is too small in Penang, not enuff! and the taste not that good as what i expected. May be we went to the wrong stall. *LOL* CF was bit drunk, duno what nonsense he talked about to his cousin. KK, Jchanet & I enjoyed our 'crap' topic together and had some laugh.

After that we check-in Tanjung Bunga hotel, all of us was terribly tired. Once done my shower, knocked off to meet my Mr. Chow in dream land.

The next day morning, Jchanet & I woke up on time. But CF & KK still slept like pig in their room. Jchanet went to disturb both of them. *LMAO!*
We went to Prai for our breakfast, had 'char kway teow', 'otak-otak' and 'tee niah kuih'. Wanted to have 'asam laksa' so badly, but the stall didn't open. >_<

After the breakfast, we were heading to Ipoh again. (To snap picture for CF & KK work purpose)
Both of them need to meet someone there for their business.
We had our late lunch at one of the old chicken rice shop, it's cheap!! But the food is not up to our expectation too. We spent half a day in Jaya Jusco Ipoh, did some shopping. I was so happy manage to get the sandal i wanted from Vincci, Jchanet even the BEST, she mentioned the sandal she wore not so comfy, so she bought a new pair of sandal straight change it and wear. CF & KK did the same thing, they went inside SUB grab their shirt paid off and just wear it. We spent 2 hours over to play bowling. Wow! that's fun! Then we paid a visit to a shop called ARCA, selling goods similar as IKEA. I saw most of the concept and stuff are the same, price range also same. But i still prefer IKEA. :)

While we on the highway back to KL, one idea pop up from Jchanet's head, we end up at Genting at 11.00pm. So windy, when the wind blow, i was shivering there. Thanks god i brought along my jacket. We walked around, play games at arcade for hours. Genting was so crowded and packed eventhough it was kinda late.

We reached home by 3am..phew...damn tired!!!
I was delighted and enjoyed this surprised trip! I can spent some quality times with beloved one. Voila! that's my short weekend trip.

No comments: