Thursday, August 10, 2006

Steamboat @ Yuen Restaurant

Last weekend went to my favourite steamboat with Irene, Christopher and Stacy @ Bandar Sunway.

Superb delicious marinated BBQ chicken wing!! Don't keep staring lah~! I know you are crave for it, let me stand by a bowl for you...your saliva is dripping ~slurp~
*I manage to grab some chicken wings for our table, Christopher went 2 times still can't get it. Muahaha! you know why? He was too busy on eating. I just went to the chafing dish there showed up my pityful face, guys will give me a few pieaces. Muahahhaa! Smart tactic right?~ hiak~ tee-hee*

Yummy!! Raspberry & vanilla ice cream...

Nah... winning chicken wings!!

Christopher with his bloated tummy! Come on, dude! don't keep on squeezing it. hahaha

Cheese!! Irene & Jo

Look~ This sweet little girl, cute or not?
We 'curi-curi' snapped her while we were waiting for our table.
So adorable, wanna 'cubit' her cheek!

Christopher & Stacy while we were waiting for our drinks & soup

Stacy & Christopher again.. Outside the restaurant..so crowded!

Christopher & Jo, we waited for almost 40 minutes outside there!!

3 comments:

MavAero said...

I will let the little girl knows who put a hidden cam on her when she grown up, and I will provide her whatever weapon she needs and where to find Doo Bu =P

MavAero said...

This reataurant is sure damn nice. I kept on eating till I have forgotten about the existance of my 5 friends who sat beside me eating with me =P They said if it happens again, they will steamboat me enough liao :P muahahahaha....

MavAero said...

Jo, Christ and Stacy = JCS = Joan's Craziest Society =P