Monday, August 28, 2006

My new baby



Wah...! Finally i've got my new baby here..*smoochiee*
Yeah...i know this is not a new model, but to me he's new to me, coz i never try Sony Ericsson phone model before, i was Nokie supporter. Now, i with my new baby K600i, but i still using my old Nokia baby. *I'm very loyal person* :P
It was brought back from UK by Timothy, the price definately is cheaper than M'sia.
i still not so use to this phone features, still need to explore.

Let me see, What's inside K600i?
It's a feature-packed 3G phone. So i need to upgrade my simcard in order to start 3G, so who has 3G? let me know loh..so we can testing...hehehe...
It has medial album, such as Pictures, Videos, Sounds, Themes, Games, Apllications & Webpages. I just downloaded 2 new Themes, cool! Just loving it. Of coz basic function like T9 dictionary, MMS, radio, bluetooth,Internet,infrared port & camera feature are essential to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you got yourself a 3G phone as well! Cool...