Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Marathon Outing

Last Saturday, 19 August 06 was a busy day for me. Happening oh! ^o^
Just imagine that my programme in schedule non-stop like a marathon, hm...'Marathon outhing'.
Friday night late went to bed but i drag myself woke up early in the Saturday morning, rushed to meet up Daphene. God know this lady was late for one hour, as usual lah..her time management was terrible, last time she was late for 2-3 hours, till i dozed off at home. Daphene & Edwin brought me to KPGCC @ Kota Kemunting. We suppose want to play badminton, but badminton court was fully booked. We changed plan dipped inside the swimming pool. Mind you, can't do skinny dip yeah. =.= *LOL*
After swimming, we went for sauna & steam bath. Syok!!! Sweat lots!!


After a quick lunch, i rushed to Sunway Pyramid for Accent TT gathering. I met up Stacy first, we went to Starbuck grapped a drink. Stacy was so kind, she bought me a drink Java chip ice blended. Both of us were waiting Christopher to arrive. We met up other members at bowling alley. We met Owen, Eugene & friend, Damien & James first, Fida & gee were bit late. We reserved 2 lanes for our group, we only manage to play 1 game coz bowling alley need to close for tournament. *Not enough!!* I want to play more to polish up my skill. =p
After bowling, we were heading to The Joint for dinner. Nothing fancy about the restaurant, but their happy start so early from day time till 9.00pm, the bucket of beer is cheap!! The restaurant was packed with soccer fan, coz that night was liverpool!!
After dinner, Christopher, Stacy & I rushed for another forum gathering. It was my first time to attend Fooxion gathering.
We were bit late for gathering @ Murni, SS2. OMG! So crowded, don't know who is who..gosh.. Just called up Ryan, "Where are you? Which one is you?Where are the gang?" Surprised me that Ryan looks like Justin Lo LOOK-A-LIKE. I was so happy to meet up Mikel aka Splashmilkthere, after chat with him so long on net while he was in UK, finally he back to Malaysia. I gave him a suprise that i turn up there, i gave him a big hug welcome back to Malaysia!!
Oh NO! no space for 3 of us to join the gang, we sat separately at another small table. The members were friendly, mingled around and busy doing camwhore, snapped here and there! Finally, Ruben manage to pull another table to joint the gang together. We just sat for while then we make a move, coz all of us were drop dead exhausted & tired.
Voila! Here you go...my marathon outing day!I had a great time !!!

Starbuck beverage ~ Green tea & Java chip ice blended

My bowling style...*he..he...*

Christopher 'macho' bowling style ^o^

(L-R) Owen, Chris & Jo @ Sunway Bowling entrance

I with my bowl, i picked the 'lightest' bowl.

Damien, please behave yourself.. Whalao! you dare to hit me by your bowl?! LOL
Look, Gee was staring @ you.

Naughty Damien with 'hamsap' look~ "pervert"

Group A's score table

Group B's score... sigh..i only scored "78"! =.=

Jo & Chris @ Bowling alley

The Joint's menu, food taste alright, service was lousy!
Food took so long to be served!!

Accent Club gang & friends @ The Joint
(L-R) Accent-G, Damien, Fidah, Chris, Stacy, Jo & Css
Stacy & jo @ The Joint

(L-R) Accent-G,Damien,Fidah, Owen, Chris, Stacy & Jo

Another random photo :P

Lick~ Slurp~ Hungry Damien *ha-ha-ha*

My food order ~ Fettucini Carbonara @ RM12.90

(L-r) Ridah, Owen & Chris

Tired Jo & Sexy Becky from Fooxion

(L-R) Stacy, Chris & Jo @ Murni, SS2
Fooxion gathering
Random snapped photo
Anyone can spot who is Ruben?

Yo..Mikel aka Splashmilks *hugs*


Ryan ~ Justin Lo LOOK-A-LIKE from Fooxion

3 comments:

coffee81 said...

Does the Green Tea Ice-Blended taste good? I dare not purchase for it cos I'm scared of tasting it!!!

A world that i've seen said...

hi coffee..
taste alright
bit sweet...green tea loh..is instant green tea powder mixture..my company has it too..ahhaha
starbuck one i tried once only..
u can give a try if u like green tea..:)

tIcKLeMe said...

fooyoh! got my pix somore. terror. hahahahaahhaa. :P