Friday, March 21, 2008

My privilege

This is one of my privilege...
When there's nothing to eat in cafeteria (no more supply or taste sucks)...
When i work till late...
I can enjoy my privilege...
To approach someone who 'sayang' me to cook for me...
Can dine in at one of the corner there , observed how they are preparing my food ...mingle bit with them, smile at them... :P
Enjoy my food at the corner with special order dish..
Voila! once i done my eating, someone will clear and wash my dishes. How blissful? How lucky am i??
Don't get jealous, whenever i work my ass off time you can't see ..somehow i appreciate and value this special privilege..mind you, not to abuse it. LOL!

My late dinner, cantonese fried noodle
Chef in action
gobbling the food sample, mini teddy bear chocolate

No comments: