Monday, October 23, 2006

Dragon View Bak Kuk Teh

Nah...this is the Dragon view bak kut teh, after u try can fly like a dragon !! LOL
Let me present to you...steamy hot bak kut teh!!
Aw...full till stick to the wall..muahahaha
Look! Crime partners!!
'Kah-ciak!!' Peeka-boo @ Bak kut teh shop
(L-R) Jo, Tony, Sylvia, Mikel & Stacy
Kopitiam @ Puchong
Just 3 of us....3-some...:P
Another peeka-boo @ Kopitiam
(L-R) Jo, Sylvia, Mikel
Our Gang!!

2 weeks ago, one fine Sunday, it was a raining day, somehow we still went out for dinner as per plan. We went to Dragon View Bak Kut Teh @ Puchong which behind Tesco. Black thought i was joking, well, in fact i was not!! He didn't tell me that on that day he was vegetarian, sigh..sorry dude...u just mentioned u want go to vegetarian restaurant instead of u were vegetarian of the day. Misunderstood jor...>_<
Somehow we still ordered some vege dishes, you seems didn't enjoy much.
After the dinner, we stepped out the restaurant, we posed in front of the shop for camwhore, people thought we were nuts coz kept snapping at our backside picture..LOL!
Sylvia wanted to go 'Tong Yuen' dessert @ Cyon, but unfortunately the shop was closed that way, thus we went to Kopitiam for drink.
I had my hot brewed white coffee, 'kao kao' one...smell damn nice...Albeit it's kinda cheap, but still can satisfied me this coffee lover. Lower price never affect the quality woh!! hm...good good! never compromise the quality! ^o^ simply love it!!

2 comments:

MavAero said...

If I have a shop, please don't tear down my shop like that okay? Don't throw my shop face :P

NalandaBookCafe said...

The worst customer service ever!!! And the taste is so so only. My bottom front teeth chipped off badly while chewing a mouthful of rice with stone (this chipped teeth give me chills everytime I brush or take hot/cold drinks after the incident). I told the lady boss but instead of feeling sympathetic and apologetic, she accused me of complaining over a small matter and calling me bangsat (obstinate). To repair a teeth cost few hundreds ringgit. If we found a small insect in the soup and complaint, I think we would at least get a change of soup and an apology. I just don't understand how a teeth is not more important than an insect. Truly disappointed with how the owner handle the situation.