Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wedding Expo




2 weeks ago (22-24 Sept), i went to Mid Valley for 3rd Wedding Expo. First of all, i was not willing to participate, coz i aint from sales team, why i need go there to do this exhibition? Why picked me ? why me ?
Then they told me the reason being is i'm a chinese who can speak chinese dialegue and tat weekend fasting just begin, so will short of staff to go for this Expo. Bloody hell! Then i been 'put on the table' by my boss. What da heck?! They scheduled me to go on Sunday whereby i've outing, thus i just keep pushing that i don't want to go. Hm...afterall, i think of why not i take this as an opportunity to learn something else, gained experience... so i decided to help them for one day on Friday. Saturday need back to work in office. =.=
Surprised me that the exhibition hall was kinda small, and the crowd aint that big..mind you, MATTA fair was on the same day. God know why no one will come here! LOL
In the morning, after helped my colleague to set up the booth, i walked around the hall. Guess what? I saw my friend, Klein was there too! Phew! Just wondering what he was doing there? O...his company work together with Sheraton Subang for wedding studio shooting and website design, that's why he need to come for this Expo.
Sad to say that, there's no cute guy for me to 'cuci mata'. Damn boring! But i manage to make new friends there.. :)

3 comments:

Jaeboy said...

what is Matta and what does your friend's company Sueraton suebomb do?

You set up that booth? looks nice. makes me wanna marry.

A world that i've seen said...

yo...The Jae..
MATTA erm... stand for Malaysia travel trade association..i think so..:P
It's an exhibition that all travel agents & air lines set up their booth to sell travel packages with bit cheaper price.
my friend he 's working in website designing company, now company wanna expanding business that help wedding studio photo shoot to do website as well, so they work with Sheraton Subang hotel if there's any wedding events with package includes photo shooting thingy. so can make $$!
i didnt set up the booth, my company engineering and florist set up one. That was florist's idea and concept. She 's so creative yeah..:P
wah...u wanna marry ah..? good woh...when ah..? remember to intro ur wife to me yeah..*wink*
hahaha

Jaeboy said...

what's the point to setup a great looking booth when there's hardly anyone visiting the expo...

:P u'll know when i'll get marry.