Monday, March 27, 2006

On track...???

Today just back to work...after a week of break away..papers over flood on tables.
but..my feeling likes mixed soup...yet so complicated...
I dun feel excited back to work, just drag myself to come..feel so drowsy..
just reckon working day by day as a drop dead boring routine; come to work for god sake of wanna to get $$ for living with no choice.. still await...for new opportunity ..any opening..to come along..i dun wan POLLY COME ALONG.. I just want a new job come along so badly...So demotivated...no challeging..lots of politic..lots of shit to be collected. Till one day i can't bear with it anymore.. kill me softly...
just back on track...and received a kinda unhappy news which i wouldn't want to know. Very disappointed...
but somehow still need to face the fact! sigh..
Wish me good luck!I want some GOOD NEWS!!!!

1 comment:

A world that i've seen said...

fuiyo..kenny, i dun fancy cat one..i love puppy, but i cant even take good care of myself, so dun talk about pet lar..
tat's not a good news tho..:P