Monday, March 06, 2006

Kawaii !! So cute!!


Look...these cuties...very familiar right?
reflects our reality in life...*wink*

"sob..sob.." oh sayang..pls don't cry...come..i manja you..at least u still have me...

Headache...Argh....!!!!

Oh...Papa...we all love ya...*smoochies*

Phew!...Ohh..Ah... Syok! Relax...enjoying the jacuzzi first...

Wah! Who is this? "Who am i?"
where's my hair gone?Gosh!! I want it back!!!

Romance?
love is in the rain...:P

erm..erm...
what da Fuck both of them talking about behind my back huh?
Gossiping again?

GOD! pls help me get out from this shitty place!!

Alo! please get up..dun press on me...
i dislike to be at the bottom, i can't breath now!
move you ASS out! i wanna to be on top! Oi! dun push ME! ENOUGH!!

Step by step, i believe i can get out from this bloody shitty hole.

Awks! Stomach ache..dun squeeze me anymore..dun bite me..please...

Hurray!Finally you are officially become Mine.. forever from now on...
'Just married' Tonight we no need to sleep yeah...i wanna pour all my love to ya...:P

Go away!Don't disturb me! i'm in my sweet dreamland!

Aww...when u gonna be back huh? it's freezing cold here...
i can't wait for u anymore..basket!

2 comments:

Kurios1978 said...

Dude... those cute things are all over the place in Korea! Argh!!!!!!!

A world that i've seen said...

hteekay: oh..my HK frenz fwd to me, i found it cute mah...dont u think so ?

kurio1978: yeah..korean stuff or Japan stuff also so cute one...what to do? can't resist ..i've fren love to collect japan mobile phone..as a toy.