Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Hurray!
Today i start on leave for 5 days...
Gonna back to home..spend some quality times with my beloved parents..enjoy mummy's home cooking...yum yum...can't wait now!
Finally i get my short break after all headache workload...everyday just work work work! Please give me a break, i need KITKAT! :P
I hope no one will buzz me from the office and ask some stupid questions for the upcoming events. Sigh..those superb dumb asses pls grow up and pick up your ball and run the show okay!? I'm so sick & tired to baby sit all of u!!Don't tell me i need to teach you how to S.H.I.T?!
Phew! I think i better off my mobile for while. *LMAO*
Ciao! noobs...i gonna have a breakaway...^o^

3 comments:

xianfu said...

hmm...yeah..life's getting hectic..we need kitkat.....korean bbq sounds good

Anonymous said...

aiyoo little sister, don't switch off phone la. how to gossip about my sayang?

A world that i've seen said...

fida darlink, i just off it yesterday,today i on it back d...hehee...