Sunday, January 27, 2008

Oh..RED !

10 more days to go, gonna to celebrate lunar new year (chinese new year)!!
All the shopping malls loaded with red decoration and packed with crowd, shop like no tomorrow!! LOL!
I've done my CNY shopping spree for myself & parents, can officially declare broke for time being! :p
I'm going to enjoy my 12 days leave and will be away from town, back to 'kampung' hide myself inside the cave. :P aww....how to survive without my internet broadband huh? gonna to find something else to replace and get my attention to focus on others stuff, yeah..i know..do some baking...watch dvd...read some books...catch up with old friends, cook with mum, drink with dad...^_^
Wish all my friends have a prosperous new year & collect more 'ang pow' red packets..
if you think you have too much of ang pow, i don't mind to have your share yeah..please transfer the fund to my account. LOL!!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!! I gonna indulge myself with good food...hm...home sweet home and home cook food!!


Everything gonna be smooth in 2008!
Nice deco @ One Utama


Pinkish deco @ Sunway Pyramid

1 comment:

Pike-chan said...

happy chinese new year to ya !