Thursday, September 21, 2006

Starhill

Last weekend after yumcha gathering, few of us, Stacy, Ryan, Mikel & I went to Starhill have a walk and start our camwhore session. We just randomly walking around and snapped here and there like no tomorow till 2am.
Purple ceiling
Splashmilk & Garfield posing in front of LV

Stacy & I tried camwhore with Ryan's camera

Huh? 'kena curi 'snapped by who?

Another LV posing...

Inside Starhill Village

Nice to hug..


Woo..LV
LV monogram
Notty bear from Mikel
LV for 4 of us...hahaa
twinkle twinkle little star...lighting wall
Colourful wall
Trio...
double happines..
Fooyo...posing againg @ staircase




don't know which one is me..??


Which one is my finger?which one is stacy one?

Stage lighting

Bar..
Ceiling...lighting..

2 comments:

Jaeboy said...

Stacy is your sister? you guys so alike. That smile of yours is so good to look at ^_^

nice pictures.

A world that i've seen said...

hey jae..
she is my buddy...but act like my sista..
we really look alike meh?
ahhahaa
i take it as compliment loh..TQ
:P