Monday, September 04, 2006

Holiday Mood


Morning came to work, still in holiday's mood ~
Next door colleague came to my desk, hand in a lead, an inquiry for menu.

S : " Can you send Merdeka menu to this guest?"

Me : A pause.... " er...okay." " Wait a minute, you were saying Merdeka?"
S : "Yeah!"

Me : "Apa Lah? Look @ Calendar... U crazy ah? or i still mimpi ah? Today is 4th Sept!! Merdeka already overed!"

S : " So? "
Me : "So, where to get the menu huh? promotion already finished tho..Duh! I don't mind to sell the menu out with the higher price but later my boss shoot me how?"
* I think S still in holiday mood...~hiak~ worst than me~~*

S : "Oh yeah! But can you send to her? I've commited to her."

Me : "Aburthen? can be done lah.. @#$@$#$" " You think we are celebrating Merdeka for whole month till September huh?"

* S was speechless..*

I feel like 'slap kao' her lah... If you commited to her, then you go to deal lah... why push the ball to me lah? coz the revenue not under your portion issit? Gila babi!!

No comments: