Thursday, December 18, 2008

My new office

This is my new office @ new working place. After 2 days standing and walking around, finally got my computer set up ready to work. The place is full of dusk whereby is unhealthy for my sensitive skin, do i have a choice? No! I need to bear with it and deal with it, my skin starts to pop up little pimples and rashes around.
Not more than 3 weeks, my heel almost 'gone case'! why? let me tell you the reason behind the story, i need to walk 5 min to get my washroom, 5 min walk up to do photocopy, 5 min to get my water and take my meal. Oh yeah! i am getting 'free gym' everyday! hahaha...
My office keys! Thanks to Beverley for the lovely keychain
My new working station
My wallpaper
My brand new computer without any internet access, poor me!
New office full of 'junks' :p

No comments: