Monday, August 12, 2013

Book fest @ Malaysia 2013


Yearly bookfest is here again ! I never miss out this event in the past, not even this time. 
Went to KLCC in the late afternoon during Saturday with LG, I noticed that the crowd is getting lesser compare to last year and the book stalls section is getting lesser too. What happen huh? I don't see great deal anymore ! I normally will go crazy over all books , flipping , reading , checkin ... This time I told myself I need to control my eye, my heart, my urge , my hand and my wallet ! Because last year I bought books & stationary like madness! History can't be repeated ! * smack my head * 
In total, I spent about 4 hours plus, manage to pick a few books for myself and mum. I hope she will be happy having the books. I redeemed 2 vouchers worth $5 each which to be used by sept 2013 with purchase up to $50 at Popular in order to use it. My total damage spent on books $199! * ops** 

No comments: