Monday, October 24, 2011
What I look for in guys if I want to start a relationship:
1. Of the same religious beliefs
2. Compassionate, sensitive, sweet-Loves animals and kids
3. Honesty/Reliability/Sound Character
4. Taller than 170cm (haha and if you have damn nice eyes that would be OOHLALA!)
5. I have to be able to hold a conversation with him, so probably have to have around the same interests.
6. Opinionated, intelligent (I don't want someone who doesn't have a mind of his own. And can I add, speaks proper english too?)
7. Witty sense of humour
8. Has good personal hygiene (Definately a plus)
9. Sporty (not a couch potato please)
10. Loves and accepts me for who I am (Unconditional love, despite all the little ugly things in between)
you should look at an imperfect guy as perfect instead of looking for the perfect guy
"THE GAME= they say a person either has what it takes to play or they don't. There comes a moment when... its more than just a game. And you either take that step forward, or turn around and walk away. I could quit, But here's the thing. I LOVE PLAYING THE FIELD".
Humour. Confidence. Maturity. Intelligent. Taller than me (I am 1.7m, so!). Pleasant looking (not necessarily handsome/gorgeous/whatever).