Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Food Indulgence

This afternoon my colleague, Riduwan told me there's a food tasting session, asked me rushed down with him before too late. So i just rushed down to PDR, I saw big lobster there...Wow! Really make my day!! ahaha.. Let me present you the dishes i've tasted. I love the lobster, very tasty!! Yummy! The Lamb stew shepherd pie taste good too!! My colleague, Baizura told me the lobster is from local, but the raibow trout is imported from Denmark. She was explaining the selling price and food presentation to her staff. Everyone keep staring at the slurpy food. *hehehe..* I don't really like the grilled sausage, too dried. I've told my boss to source for better giant Braukvast sausage. *Yippy!!*

Rainbow trout served lemon butter sauce and boiled potato

Grileld sausage with pumpkin mashed potato and wild mushroom sauce

Lobster thermidor

Lamb shepherd pie with honey glazed onion sauvignon stew

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hungry larrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Pegs

Anonymous said...

Gosh ... u sure know how to enjoy hor! Hello Jochoo!

Eve Lynn said...

My stomach growling dy... when wanna cook for me? The lobster and the lamb sherpherd pie looks good!!! SLurppp! I wanna go eat!!!