Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Stewpiak!~

OMG!!! i got a summon!!! Damn it! #$%$^$@^*&
Opened it, i saw the record was stated 29 Jan 2006, till 2nd week of June i only received it.
What da heck? The stewpiak police took almost half year to print out the statement and send out. The statement event stated due 18 June 2006. Really basket lah!!
Look, it was happened during CNY i drove parents back to granny's place. The speed limit was 90km and i drove 110km. Since i drove this new baby car, i didnt get any summon before. First time ever i 'kena' summon with this car, very 'Shui' lah! These 2 months very unlucky, one week kena 2 times bird poo, so many unhappy experienced, unexpected events occurred. sigh...

Yesterday rushed back from Seremban, then prepared myself rushed down to KL town for 2nd interview, while i almost reach there. The do-do bird stewpiak HR called up (one hour before my appointment), firstly remind me that my appointment time, i told her i was on my way. Afterall, she informed me her boss was out of town can't make it today. WTF?! Should you have courtesy to inform me in the morning instead of one hour before my appointment? Why you don't have common sense one? Why so stewpiak one? Why so unprofessional? Ain't you know the basic manner huh? Yeah right, you apology..but so what? I really speechless don't know what to say? Then she even sounds smart that told me reschedule me next appointment during my lunch time on weekday. OMFG! don't you know my lunch time only for 1 hour? Don't you know i need 2 hours (plus minus traffic jam) journey to your company? You think i stay next to your office? NO Way! That's your 'ultimate' smart way, but not MINE! I told her off, please put me on her boss schedule by Saturday afternoon and call me back to reconfirm. She sounds like first day start to work.. okay lah.. for whatever sake i forgive you. VOMIT blood!

This morning suppose is a lovely day to kick off since i am getting better and back to work. Tones of paperwork awaiting for me. Eventhough this morning is a raining day, i don't mind because my mood is good. But...but..a basket parasite phone call almost ruin my day. An UNWANTED phone call make me sick lar!~ Fine, i go drink more cold water to chill out. Don't wanna get upset and angry on something bad and worthless, take a deep breath. Don't ever to pick up the phone call anymore!!!

6 comments:

MavAero said...

Well well well, those are some examples of how some local unprofessional stupid Malaysians do their job. Welcome to Malaysia Ah Joo~ :P

BaBy JeE said...

haha typical of those ppl la... last time my dad pay the summon liao then they still say he havent pay. Then have to pay like 10 times more but my dad marah them... kekeke so no need to pay liao...

MavAero said...

My housemate always teach me, don't scold them, but screw them deep deep :P

Anonymous said...

Fufu! faster teach how to screw them deep deep lah...'them' refer to who first?the stewpiak police or the stewpiak HR? LOL

MavAero said...

'Them' refer to those who work for the stupid government :P Excluding me of couse!!!! :P

A world that i've seen said...

Aiya,...i really duno what to say about our 'great' government lah..everything so low class and slow one..development sux!
tat day i went hospital, police station & bank..i just wondering why they wanna hired bunch of monkeys & donkeys running around for nothing, just get pay sit there chitchating one ..sigh..
imagine oh..pharmasi counter in hospital, need one person scanning barcode for patients, one person punch numbering, one person issue medicine. end up all medicines mixed up together in their colour container, i wanna to take 20 pills waited for 2 hours, fall asleep on sofa there. tat's so called Malaysia customer service loh..=.=
how to get any improvement woh..?